Outcomes. Ethical issues. Emerging technologies. Changing roles for physicians and patients. The issues surrounding big data are numerous and complex. This panel tackles questions and challenges prompted by big data.
- John Brownstein, PhD, Chief Innovation Officer at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Andrew Wiesenthal, MD, SM, Director of Healthcare Practice at Deloitte Consulting
- Stephen Friend, MD, PhD, President and Co-Founder at Sage Bionetworks
- Aman Bhandari, PhD, Executive Director of Data Science and Insights at Merck + former Senior Advisor to the U.S. CTO, Todd Park
- William Crawford, Vice President and Head of Boston Office, FitBit
- M. Jackson Wilkinson, Founder, President, and Head of Product Engineering at Kinsights
- Moderated by Kara Miller, Host and Executive Editor of WGBH’s “Innovation Hub”