In this SAP Lumira webinar replay, Ashok Kumar, product manager, SAP Lumira, presents the usage and features of SAP Lumira when querying Big Data sources. During his presentation, Ashok demonstrates how to access a Hadoop environment through SAP Lumira’s built-in data connectors and how to handle variations in data structure through extensions. This is followed by a look at the current roadmap for Big Data functionality.
The session concludes with a Q&A segment with our presenter.
– SAP Analytics and Big Data – 01:16
– Data Wrangling with SAP Lumira + Hadoop – 10:43
o Product Demonstration : Connect using SQL on Hadoop – 13:10
– SAP Lumira + SAP HANA VORA – 28:18
– Handling the variety of Data – 30:42
o Product Demonstration : Neo4j Prototype Extension – 35:38
– SAP Lumira Big Data Roadmap – 38:16
– Q&A – 39:40
Brought to you by the SAP product management analytics group.